Friday, July 29, 2011

HoT WeLcome BaCk BondiNg with THE BLENDS

           At about 6:20pm while Im preparing for my night stint at NRC, long-time-no-see friend DINGDONG sent me a message “which surprised me  a little bit because I’m not used receiving a text invitation coming from him’”Gora na meeting ng batch natin sa bluewave later. Join me and Aiko (my part time PR Manager).  A slight smile on my face, hmmm… Two things came in my thoughts..: First:”pwede. So I replied right away na 1AM pa ang out ko, if ever sunod ako kung makapaghihintay sila. :Second: baka napostponed yung batch reunion yesterday July28 because of the storm kaya nagpatawag ulit ng meeting  and I have to catch up. With the last thought, mali pala ako dahil July 28, 2012 pa pala yung supposed to be reunion na nasa isip ko na kahapon. That’s the result of not browsing all the updates sa Batch FB namin hahahaha.
             Goin back to the invitation, well Im a little bit excited to see my long-time-no-see high school circa friends a.k.a. The Blends (according to Aiko). Kaya inalagaan ko ng text si mareng Dawn while im on the “floor”taking calls. Whew, 1AM came…they texted me na hindi daw natuloy ung sa bluewave but they were still together and this time sa Electrical Road na sila having a drinking spree. For me, much better.. so I decided to go there as fast as I could. Sumabay ako kay Cynthia (my officemate until Evangelista, thanks at talagang “literal”na lumilipad ang Bus, Buti na lang hindi siya Dimplestar hahaha) from there nagtaxi na ako goin to Dawn;s Place. Naabutan ko sila sa gate and surprisingly aside from Aiko and Dingdong, Cedric was also there and the halinghing queen of the night Shampu (who is very conscious of my nagmumurang ugat sa noo because of stress hahahaha)… Drinking spree and then decided to change venue after an “anything under the sun topic”’ …highlight  there is the return of our mutual Idol, Ate Guy na personal daw na sasalubungin nila Bubot At Rodel (na parang teka, how bout joining them on Tuesday?)
      On our way to the next stuff was a wish-granted encounter with four hopeful guys. Ahah, Cedric conceded this time, promising just to follow (which I doubt and confirm na di naman na talaga). So it became an advantage to the group because no more “science of elimination”. Dingdong do the honor of directing the two groups especially during blockings to pin point the personal choice of each in every one. The destination a.k.a. “Cindy’s the place to be…”is aiko’s place… Continuation of the drinking spree and the rest is historically private (lol). Thanks to Aiko who offered me the most comfortable private place to me... Thanks also to CHRISTIAN AGUIRRE who matched my sense of taste huh!?
     A nice hot welcome back engagement with the blends in spite of the rain ...... Arrived home at about 6am.....sleepless night.

(written July 30, 2011/ 7:20AM)

No comments:

Post a Comment