Saturday, July 23, 2011

When I bid Goodbye to Aegis People Support

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

When I bid Goodbye to Aegis People Support
I'd like to share with you my goodbye letter to all my colleagues in Expedia...

As you have already heard, I have handed in my resignation after one year here at Aegis PeopleSupport. It is with mixed feelings that I write this letter as I have enjoyed working here. My last working day will be 26th May.This was not an easy decision to make, on my part.I have to be back in my teaching profession this coming June in time for the school opening. I would like to express my gratitude for the opportunity to serve this organization.My experience working for the company is wonderful. You have  welcomed me with open arms . I have been proud to work here  for a year  and the company team became for me a good working family. I have always considered it an honor and privilege to be a part of the family.The past  1 year  have been very rewarding. I've enjoyed working for you . I am forever grateful to you and the company .  I’d like to thank you for providing me with an opportunity to develop my skill set while gaining a new work experience.
I wish you and the company all the best. I do hope our paths cross again in the future. Once again, thank you for all the invaluable lessons you have taught me and making me a part of the company. I will be missing you and the whole team as well.
It has been a great pleasure working with you all and I wish you every success for the future.Congrats E-181!
Kind regards

No comments:

Post a Comment