Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Message from one of my Supervisors (Boss AiDz)


(taken from my archive, one of the touching letters I received from one of my superiors. Sent after she received the news that Im leaving and resigning from my job...)

From: Adrienne Danielle Dayrit [mailto:adriennedanielle.dayrit@ph.aegisglobal.com]
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 6:37 PM
To: Arnold Devera
Subject: RE: 19 days to go May 7
Aron,

It would be such a great loss once you’re out of this account. You have been an inspiration to all the people who surrounded you. Your presence motivated everyone to work happy at all times, because that’s who you are and I want you to continue being the happy Aron that we know. Sadness and despair will always come to our lives and the best thing that you can do is to keep going on living. Be strong and people loves you for who you are and you deeply touched their lives, including me. It was such a shame that when I saw you because you didn’t take care of your health and allowed heartache to eat your whole being. We love you and I thought you should know that dear. I wish you success and bliss on your future plans and please know that whenever you need help, I’m here (facebook mo ko J). Dapat ako pumayat hindi ikaw! *mwuahh!*

Thanks!

Adrienne Danielle Dayrit  | Team Lead OIC – OPS | Aegis PeopleSupport, Inc. |
Aegis PeopleSupport Center | Ayala Ave., cor. Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave., Makati City, Philippines 1200 |
T +63 2 8858000 | M +63 9339520100 |

No comments:

Post a Comment