Friday, August 19, 2011

Voice of the Customer


Subject: Voice of the Customer: One of my Glorious days during my stint as a call center agent!
The customer went out of her way to commend our very own Arnold De Vera,
a pride of Team Indiana!
 
 
This is what Karen Williams has to say:
 
I just wanted to inform you of a recent customer service call I placed with your incredible sales representative Aron.
 
My goal was to cancel a reservation due to poor planning on my behalf.
I was seeking Expedia account credit for my mistake.
Aron was able to reimburse my account swiftly and even generate a couple of giggles from me.
 
He was very personable and seemed like he genuinely cared.
Thank you Aron for helping me out!
 
Expedia just created a raving fan!
 
a.k.a.
Marvin

No comments:

Post a Comment